RNA interference (RNAi) is the most effective method to knock down gene expression to study protein function. For transient silencing experiments, siRNAs are the best choice for this purpose.
- We provide custom and pre-designed siRNA duplex.
- Regular package: One vial of 4 OD for siRNA duplex plus 1 OD of FAM-labeled universal negative control for free.
- Regular set: Three vials of 2 OD for each siRNA duplex plus 1 OD of FAM-labeled universal negative control for free.
- High quality: HPLC purification.
- 2’OMe modification prolong siRNA half-life and provides high stability.
- Modification: Biotin, fluorescence-conjugation(FAM, Cy5, and Cy3), linker(5’-NH2 or 3’-NH2) and special labeling are available.
- Special custom modification is available.
- We provide siRNA design. We will design 3 siRNA sequences aimed at your gene of interest where we guarantee at least one duplex has at least up to 70% transfection efficiency and at least 70% inhibition efficiency (qPCR). If not, we will synthesize 3 new siRNA sequences for free.
- Guaranteed set: Only for human, mouse and rat except the gene which difficult design.
|Guaranteed set||Target gene||Universal Negative Control||FAM-labeled universal negative control||Positive Control
- Regular set: For species other than human, mouse and rat, not guaranteed.
|Regular set||Target gene||Universal Negative Control